ARE YOU INTERESTED IN IMPROVING CLIMATE CHANGE EDUCATION AND AWARENESS IN YOUR SCHOOL?
JOIN US on the INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE in SPAIN (September 2022) or in SLOVAKIA (October 2022)!
ONLY A FEW PLACES LEFT!
International Training Courses are organized within the project Teaching Green, under ERASMUS+ Programme. This international project is aimed to support the competencies and skills of teachers (of students aged 10-16) in the field of climate change education, to lead project participants towards understanding the impact of global warming today and to increase “climate literacy” among young people. Our main objective is to support critical thinking, digital skills, sense of social responsibility for the local environment and to foster the environmental behaviour of all participants. TEACHING GREEN project involves 6 international partners, active in the area of environmental education, from 4 countries, Slovakia (INAK, Strom zivota, Constantine the Philosopher University), Italy (CNR-IBE), Spain (VITA XXI) and Cyprus (CARDET).
In this framework, we are selecting teachers to participate in these Training Courses in each of the participant countries (Slovakia, Italy, Cyprus, and Spain). Since this on-site course requires several competencies to be able to lead the students and follow up on the activities carried out at the local level, we are asking you to answer a short online questionnaire to know a bit more about yourself, as a potential participant on International Training Course (in Spain, September 2022 or in Slovakia, October 2022). This will allow us to make a selection (due to limited places for each training and for each nationality) to make sure we choose the most suitable and motivated people (teachers, with the potential to implement practical climate change education and citizen science activities into their teaching practice) and to get to know more about our target audience for preparing training content.
The selection will be made at the national level by an international commission.
LINK TO ONLINE QUESTIONNAIRES FOR PARTICIPANTS FROM:
SLOVAKIA: Sorry, the selection is closed.
IF YOU THINK, YOU:
• care about the present and future of our environment and our Earth,
• are a teacher interested to implement climate change issues into your teaching practice,
• are motivated to realise practical climate change education,
• are interested in innovative citizen science activities,
• are someone with a creative and pro-active approach, able to motivate others, willing to learn and contribute actively to project outputs development, testing and implementation,
• are you willing to participate in international educational networking about climate change,
• have a conversational level of the English language proficiency,
THEN THIS TRAINING COURSE IS JUST RIGHT FOR YOU. Join us and learn more about the climate change impacts and possible mitigation actions on the local level.